top of page

Words of advice!

When you are applying for Temporary Motorcycle Insurance in the U.S. and Canada.


If you are required to enter a U.S. address, when filing out an insurance application, please make sure the U.S. address that you enter on the application is indeed an address where the cycle will be garaged and or you have proof of residency.


The policy might be issued and paid for, however at the time of a claim the Insurance Carrier has the right to validate the application to determine the truth of the contractual answers. This can determine if the claim will be paid by the Carrier.


We have spoken with Progressive Direct and we were told that they will not accept these types of policies. or pay claims on policies without valid U.S. addresses.


Independent Progressive agents might accept these policies, however the consequence at the time of a loss might be devastating.


With the National General Program, a US address is not required. The Contract is designed for foreigners riding their cycles in the US and Canada. National General realizes that the cycles are not going to be garaged in any one location but will be traveling throughout North America.


A word to the wise should be enough. Safe Travels.

bottom of page